With the recent announcement by the government, we are now moving to Alert Level 2 (Auckland) effective from Monday 31st August.
Renovating will still be a little different than usual, with all team members, project managers, and contractors required to wear face coverings, Covid-19 on-site protocols still apply, constant hand sanitising, contact tracing and practising social distancing, we will continue to be as adaptive as possible. Here are a few updates in response to the recent government announcement:
- Clients with jobs in progress with us, you would have already been contacted already by your project manager and will have been scheduled in for resumption.
- For pre-booked appointments, we are already in the process of reconfirming appointments for on-site meetings at level 2.
- We will be prioritising clients who have pre-booked their projects to start at level 2, they will be the first to be scheduled in for project commencement.
- The internal team (Marketing, Accounts and Admin) will be returning to the office to work from Monday 31st August but will be operating at limited capacity (10am – 4pm).
Although we are able to resume work now and slowly move back into normal operation, please note that there may be small changes to our operating rhythms (including our suppliers/ manufacturers and partners) depending on the alert level changes, and as we navigate through these uncertain times,
Thank you all for your patience and stay safe,
I want to say a huge thank you in advance to everyone working with us for their patience as we introduce additional precautions to keep our clients, teams and families safe during this time.
We also want to provide a further update following the news that the Auckland area will remain at Alert Level 3 and will remain until 11.59pm on August 26th.
Our head office will remain physically closed and all our clients with jobs in progress will be contacted by their project managers about resuming their projects, priority would be resuming current jobs in progress first, and only limited spots available for new projects at this stage (urgent or essential) to begin in level 3 alert.
Therefore, we will be taking pre-bookings for any new projects to start once level 2 alert has been announced by the government – priority will be given to pre-booked projects. All projects being carried out at level 2-3 will be operating under Alert Level 3 guidelines and our Covid-19 policy/protocol.
If you have a consultation booked with us, you will be contacted on Monday 17th August to reconfirm your appointment, we also provide an option for virtual consultations upon request. For on-site consultations, guidelines set out by the health authorities apply which includes social distancing, face masks, contact tracing, and hand sanitising.
We also please ask visitors/clients/contractors and suppliers:
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home and contact us remotely via zoom or google hang out
- If you are scheduled for a meeting at our office, please sign in with the NZ COVID Tracer app
- We recommend to wear face coverings as advised by authorities
- Keeping your hands clean, all our project managers will have hand sanitisers, this will also be made available for jobs in progress.
- Practise social distancing and remain in your bubbles – our trades will also do the same to minimise risk.
- Everyone must be issued our Covid-19 policy prior to any engagement to ensure safety protocols are being followed and to minimise risk.
While we have all been hoping that New Zealand could avoid a second wave, we know we’ve got through this before and we will get through it again,
Kia kaha New Zealand!
In response to the recent announcement by the government, effective from Wednesday 12th August, 12pm we will be moving into level 3 alert – until Friday 14th August, midnight.
As a result of this, we are responding as follow:
- Internal team will continue to work from home/ limited to responding to urgent queries
- Jobs in progress – essential services to continue, and projects that are vacant will continue but under strict safety guidelines set out by the government.
- Sales meetings – to be tentatively booked from Tuesday 18th August, to be confirmed on Monday 17th August (once we’ve received the second announcement)
- Jobs scheduled in to start – to be put on hold until further notice
- Covid-19 Policy still applies to all suppliers, contractors, employees and clients (on-site and office)
- Superior Renovations head office remains closed, meetings made at the office will only be by appointment, and the office team will continue to work from home until further notice.
- Zoom/Google Hang Out Meetings will be made available
- For all enquiries made, these will still be attended to by our administration team however expect delays
- All pre-booked appointments from Wednesday 12th August to Monday 17th August will be contacted and tentatively re-booked for next week (pending confirmation on Monday 17th August)
I will provide another update on Monday 17th August once we’ve received another announcement from the Government on how to proceed after Friday 14th August.
We appreciate everyone’s patience during this uncertain time and thank you for your continued support,
In response to the Governments recent announcement on Monday 11th May, collectively we move to level 2 this Thursday 14th May and we are pleased to share that we are also reopening our services for new projects to be scheduled in.
Things may be a little different in the way we’ll be conducting the on-site meetings and dealing with jobs in progress as we uphold strict Government guidelines including social distancing, facilitation of strict hygiene practices, and contact tracing for those entering sites.
If you still feel hesitant to visit in person to discuss your renovation, virtual meetings (on Zoom or Google Hang Out) will still be made available. Visits to our supplier showrooms will be by appointment only.
Superior Renovations head office remains closed, meetings made at the office will only be by appointment, and the office team will continue to work from home until further notice.
We are closely monitoring the situation around-the-clock, and while these are challenging times for all industries, please know that we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact on our clients and team members.
Hand sanitisers, gloves and face masks has been rolled out for all our staffs that are going on-site, and we have equipped all our clients homes with safety signages, hand sanitisers and on-site protocols to maintain a safe and healthy working environment. We also encourage regular thorough hand washing as the best defence while renovating and entering/exiting job sites.
We really appreciate the patience and understanding of all our suppliers, clients and partners, we’re all glad to be moving back into operation and to hit the ground running again,
Thank you for your continued support,
Following the recent Government announcement, we will move to Alert Level 3 next Tuesday, 28th April. We would like to share what that means for our ability to operate at this time.
It has been a turbulent couple of weeks, and we cannot express how proud we are of all New Zealanders including our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. As a result of the lockdown and social distancing, the government has announced that we will be moving into level 3 alert next week Tuesday 28th April.
What does that mean for Superior Renovations?
It means we are now able to resume renovation projects and take on new projects while following government guidelines around Health and Safety to minimise risk. This means practising social distancing, sign in/out processes to track movement, extra hygiene practises on-site and COVID-19 policies/protocols.
However, priority would be resuming current jobs in progress first, and only limited spots available for new projects (urgent or essential) to begin in level 3 alert. Therefore, we will be taking pre-bookings for any new projects to start once level 2 alert has been announced by the government – Priority will be given to pre-booked projects.
- Our Office team will continue to work from home to minimise travel and to avoid working within an enclosed space together.
- Project Managers/sales managers are also required to work from home. In regard to site visits, they will be travelling to client homes under strict protocols and will be abiding by the health and safety policies outlined above which will include sanitising hands before entry, wearing gloves, wearing face masks and practising social distancing.
- For sales visits, we will be accepting virtual meetings (Either ZOOM or Google Hangout) as a priority. On-site physical meetings will only be booked for renovations deemed essential and necessary.
- Design services will still be made available in-house but subject to an on-site measurement, or if clients are able to provide measurements and/or a plan.
- For all enquires made during the lockdown, follow ups are now being made which is 1 week prior to resuming services. Please bear in mind there may be a delay in getting back to you, so please let us know if your enquiry is urgent or an essential service so we can prioritise your enquiry. For urgent enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all very excited to hit the ground running again, but we’re also very sensitive to the risk involved. Hence, we will be taking Health and Safety very seriously and will be tracking all teams, contractors, and suppliers to ensure protocols are followed and the governments instructions are met.
If you have any questions, please let us know – we’re happy to help, thank you for your patience during this time, stay safe, and keep it up New Zealand!
With the rapidly developing COVID-19 situation we are following government advice and working with our project managers, contractors, suppliers and internal team to take the appropriate actions with health and safety as first priority.
We know these are uncertain and challenging times and we are here to help. We will keep this page updated with any new information we have relating to COVID-19 and the impact on our team, renovation projects and clients.
Current jobs in progress.
Current jobs in progress will resume after lockdown if level 4 alert is lowered and it’s safe to resume based on advice from the government – but strict measures will be put in place to minimise the spread eg team to wear face masks, gloves, hand sanitisers to be used, social distancing, and all appointments to be audited through screening.
Project managers will remain available to talk to you via email or phone for those with jobs in progress.
We have on-call teams available for urgent repairs (essential service) if required but only made available to clients with current jobs in progress at this stage.
As a result of the Government’s announcement regarding a nationwide closure on non-essential services, any new renovation projects are also put on hold as of 5pm on Wednesday 25th March for a minimum of four weeks or until advised otherwise.
For urgent assistance, please email email@example.com and your enquiry will be forwarded onto an appropriate project manager to follow up (emails will still be checked during lockdown)
Superior Renovations Head Office.
The office is closed from 5pm on Wednesday 25th March for four weeks or until advised otherwise. However, the internal team will still be working from home and will be responding to urgent enquiries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all requests for on-site consultations, these will be followed up closer to the end of the lockdown period – 1 week prior (once confirmed by the government).
For accounts related enquires, please email email@example.com
For marketing related enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – this inbox will be checked periodically, and urgent enquiries will be responded to – otherwise will be followed up after the lockdown period.
We will keep you updated as the situation develops, be safe New Zealand, we’ll get through this together,
Firstly, thank you for your patience and kindness over this time. We understand it is a difficult time for everyone and we are doing the best we can to adapt to news from the government.
Due to the most recent news announced – COVID-19 to trigger Level 4 Alert in 48 hours – we have had to make an incredibly difficult decision today to put Superior Renovations services at a halt until further notice,
Off the back of the government’s announcement today, Monday 23 March, we are following their guidelines and closing our office until further government updates.
I want to assure you that we are still here for you, and we will continue to resume operations as normal based on news from the government and officials. Any existing projects will be taken care of by one of our project managers, and you will be contacted personally,
We will endeavour to keep you updated as things progress further,
Like other businesses tackling this issue, we’re being guided by the Ministry of Health to put in place measures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We wanted to reach out and assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and are working to ensure we meet the needs of our client as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees.
We realize this health situation has already been disruptive to many businesses across the globe and wanted to share information about what we’re doing to support both our clients and employees.
To ensure our clients/employees are supported, we have taken specific steps as part of our business continuity plan. These steps include:
- Moving employees to work from home in a thoughtful, choreographed manner. This will be done in stages as systems are put in place to coordinate our process.
- We have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan for our office to ensure they’re cleaned more frequently and with extra care.
- Hand Sanitisers and Dettol wipes are left around the office for visitors and office staff.
- Working closely with our partners to make sure we have additional equipment and supplies to take care of employees, and by extension, our clients.
- Appointments with clients are kept at the minimal, for consultations, we will be ensuring the clients haven’t been overseas for 14 days and are not feeling sick in any way that correlates with the virus.
- Anyone returning from overseas (partner suppliers, employees, contractors, etc) will be subject to our new company policy, 20 day quarantine.
- Hand sanitisers and face masks will be kept in all company vehicles.
As circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, team members and communities as our highest priority.
As New Zealanders our ability to rally together in tough times shows the sort of real ‘can do’ attitude that’s been a hallmark of our history. And I want to thank you for your continued support and understanding as we work through this together over the coming weeks.
We will keep you updated as things progress,