Firstly, thank you for your patience and kindness over this time. We understand it is a difficult time for everyone and we are doing the best we can to adapt to news from the government.
Due to the most recent news announced – COVID-19 to trigger Level 4 Alert in 48 hours – we have had to make an incredibly difficult decision today to put Superior Renovations services at a halt until further notice,
Off the back of the government’s announcement today, Monday 23 March, we are following their guidelines and closing our office until further government updates.
I want to assure you that we are still here for you, and we will continue to resume operations as normal based on news from the government and officials. Any existing projects will be taken care of by one of our project managers, and you will be contacted personally,
We will endeavour to keep you updated as things progress further,
Like other businesses tackling this issue, we’re being guided by the Ministry of Health to put in place measures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We wanted to reach out and assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and are working to ensure we meet the needs of our client as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees.
We realize this health situation has already been disruptive to many businesses across the globe and wanted to share information about what we’re doing to support both our clients and employees.
To ensure our clients/employees are supported, we have taken specific steps as part of our business continuity plan. These steps include:
- Moving employees to work from home in a thoughtful, choreographed manner. This will be done in stages as systems are put in place to coordinate our process.
- We have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan for our office to ensure they’re cleaned more frequently and with extra care.
- Hand Sanitisers and Dettol wipes are left around the office for visitors and office staff.
- Working closely with our partners to make sure we have additional equipment and supplies to take care of employees, and by extension, our clients.
- Appointments with clients are kept at the minimal, for consultations, we will be ensuring the clients haven’t been overseas for 14 days and are not feeling sick in any way that correlates with the virus.
- Anyone returning from overseas (partner suppliers, employees, contractors, etc) will be subject to our new company policy, 20 day quarantine.
- Hand sanitisers and face masks will be kept in all company vehicles.
As circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, team members and communities as our highest priority.
As New Zealanders our ability to rally together in tough times shows the sort of real ‘can do’ attitude that’s been a hallmark of our history. And I want to thank you for your continued support and understanding as we work through this together over the coming weeks.
We will keep you updated as things progress,