Full House Transformation
St Heliers, completed on August 2018
Project Managed By
Managing Director and Project Management
0800 199 888
Full Home Renovation, St Heliers
Project Finish Date
Todd and his family bought this St Heliers property to make it into a family home. The house was set in the picturesque suburb of St Heliers with sprawling 4 floors and high ceilings. Apart from that, the house had several problems which needed to be tackled before they could call it a home.
The house was dated, had no natural sunlight, the bathrooms were leaking, there was dated wallpaper on all the walls of the house, the deck was not up to council standards and overall the place smelt damp and mouldy.
Todd had previously dealt with renovation companies for his other properties but wanted to find a company that could manage the process due to his demanding work life. Kevin was the project manager assigned for Todd’s renovation. His clear communication, planning and responsiveness made the renovation particularly easy for Todd.
Renovations are not just about updating a house. They are also about a family’s story, their experience and a future that they can have in that home. As the family lived in the house for the duration of the renovation, it was important to ensure that minimal disruptions were made. Kevin forged a lasting relationship with Todd and his family.
” I have already recommended you guys as my experience was really good and I know that Kevin wouldn’t let anyone down. He is just that sort of guy. Right from the start till the end there was the same responsiveness to calls and emails. Same attention to detail, same respect for me and of course my family. From start to finish the experience did not waver. It was solid throughout” shares Todd of his overall experience with Kevin as his project manager.
Full Wall Removal and Painting
- Dated wallpaper was removed throughout the house
- The house was 4 stories and had high ceilings were a challenge during the removal process
- Full plastering and Painting was done for all the walls and ceilings in the house
3 Bathrooms + Laundry Renovation
- Removal and gutting of previous fixtures
- Extensive repair work to fix leakages and issues with mould
- Change in layout of the bathroom and wall removal to make a bathroom an ensuite
- New Vanity, toilet, shower, fixtures and freestanding bathtub installed
- New lighting and water proofing done. LED lights installed in front of the mirrors
- Full wall tiles for shower and half wall tiles for the walls
- The existing deck was not up to code and hence we had to make changes to bring it to code
- Removal of exterior deck steps between deck joints
- Replacing balustrades and making the structure sound
See what Todd had to say